SOAT ACCIDENT INSURANCE
The Company has SOAT accident insurance, in compliance with the transportation laws of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, with coverage of $us 3000.- in case of accident and $us 3000.- in case of death.
All seats have seat belts.
GPS SATELLITE CONNECTION
Our buses have the installation of GPS, which allows us to be constantly informed of the exact location of our buses, speed control, and bus travel time.
Our buses have an oxygen tube in case of respiratory emergency or sorojchi (Altitude Sickness)
FIRST AID KIT
On our buses we have a first-aid kit prepared to treat symptoms of gastric discomfort, altitude sickness and common pains. In the same way, dressings and bandages, in quantity in case of an accident.
PROTOCOLS FOR DISINFECTION AND CLEANING OF BUSES
- Deep and systematic cleaning of the entire bus, including seats, floors, horizontal and vertical coverings.
- Use of quaternary ammonium, a highly efficient disinfectant product.
- Careful disinfection of all contact areas: door opening and closing buttons, armrests, seat trays, handrails, etc.
- Disinfection of the cabin with the Aquasafe® system, which is a nebulization equipment that guarantees the dispersion of the product to all surfaces and places that are difficult to reach through the disinfectant cloud.
- Disinfection of the bathroom with UV–C Ozone light
- Non-stick seat divider curtains with fluorocarbon (Teflon) structure and antibacterial zinc pyrithione
- Protection of each seat and back
- Automatic alcohol or alcohol gel dispensers for hand disinfection